June 19, 2009

Reverie: The 'Somebody Forgot to Name me' Post

So I have been 18 for exactly one month today. Although my life still consists of many stresses (such as my dad probably getting evicted, and my mom owing somebody money) I have to say, things are kind of looking up for once.

The girl had her surgery, she is feeling remarkably better. and I had a job but there is this big mix up so I said 'fuck it' and am now looking for another job. My puppy is doing great. I love him so so so so much.

I've been spending a lot of time with my brothers little girlfriend, she's 3 years old
and hands down, hilarious.

My best friend is in town, so thats been fun. We hung out with our old friend DS and had a good time. I'm going for a coffee with a really old friend LL which I never expected. and Me, KR, LC + SLD are going to K-Days together. I know its called "Capital Ex" now, but I will forever reffer to it as K-Days.


Oh, and I finally got around to dying my hair. It looks pretty swankin' good.

<3

0 comments: