September 22, 2011

Hello My Baby


Well, maybe its true: us not being meant for this love I mean. All I know is that I miss you right now, and everything we were. As unfortunate as it is, I also know I'm going to be stuck missing you, being metaphorically raped by nostalgia 'til my eyes are bleeding and my heart runs empty. I can't stop craving you, especially that look you get in your eyes sometimes; the one that got me addicted to you; that leaves me at a loss for words. I remember how scared I was, 'cause I could feel my walls crumbling upon me [suffocating] me. I was left defenseless to you, and I had no clue until it was too late, and the timing was all wrong for me, but right for you. Too bad I couldn't see you for everything you weren't, then maybe I wouldn't be sitting here trying to convince myself that your the best thing I never had. OK! so, the truth is: I'm fighting a losing battle; I keep on forgetting to forget about you, because when I look into your eyes, I still see the you I fell in love with; The you that told me how beautiful I am, and breathed life into me when I was all but gone. Basically you made me happy. And I spent so long being numb, that when things went bad with us, I still couldn't help but smile, because at least I wasn't numb, and at least I had you...

Love, Your Love Girl

0 comments: