August 8, 2017

Epic πŸ’“ break

All I wanted was to have you in my arms one more time....I craved it even.

Well I got what I wanted. 8 days of having the love I love the most.

I couldn't get over it. I thought I was dreaming.

I wasn't though.

And once again you told me, you were never leaving again. And I believed you.

Then you went to see your daughter,
And I lost you again.

I'm still trying to figure out if those 8 days were worth how I'm left feeling.

This place is ruined for me, it's full of memories of you now and they are everywhere.

I can't escape them.

I don't know why of all the people in the world you had to pick me.

I wish you never happened to me.

Inside I'm like so fucking broken,
But on the outside I'm trying to appear like I'm okay.

You know, this truly could be the beginning of the end of me.

Only time will tell.

0 comments: