November 6, 2008

Reverie -Dancing on Shards of Glass

"Your sick of feeling numb but you're not the only one"

The last time I saw my little brother was on Halloween, he dressed up as Superman, I dressed up as a Skeleton. Right now he is on his way over to my house with my dad, and I am not going to lie, I am pretty excited. At the moment, I am on facebook, I recently discovered an application which allows me to have a wicked background for my facebook page *grins*

but hold on a moment, I just heard my cellular phone, which is in my bedroom down the hall, beep in a way which means I have a text.

*goes to bedroom*

It was an elementary friend/Facebook messaging me.
He was asking me if I was still meeting him, facebook was letting me know something failed.
Although, I am not sure what could have failed seeing as I never tried to start something, I have
not touched my phone for about two days, its supposed to be out of minutes O.o

0 comments: