November 15, 2008

Reverie -Insane got NO Brain

................
I may be an epic failure, an uneducated scum sucker, but at least I can say, I am working. It started Friday night of last week, it was near midnight. We had just finished the last of our luxury, and I decided to go online and spam innocent, unsuspecting employers with my resume. At 10:00 am the following day [which was Saturday] I was woken up with a phone call, and requested for an interview at 3:00 pm. I went, and obviously it was successful. I was hired on full time, and now at the end of the month/Dec 1 everything will be less stressful because of my new found job situation.

Now, the job itself, is not all to exciting, it is a cashier position at a pretty wicked store, it has everything, and things you would never even think of, today I had to put away items people left around the store in the wrong place, and one of those items was a chocolate cupcake candle... lets just say I have been craving one ever since O.o

The people I work with are pretty cool too, although I am the youngest one there, I feel like an outcast, with my young skin and what not.

OH! and my stupid store played Christmas Carols ALL DAY! [9 hours for me] on repeat...and the songs have been combined in my head, and created their own remix.

>>>>>>>Next!<<<<<<

On Sunday [Nov 16, 2008] my niece is going to turn 2, and I cant believe how long its actually been since I was rushing to the hospital in my 'Don't Stop the Rock' hoodie, in the middle of November, a slushy, cold November, just to see her...wow.

>>>>>>>>Next>>>>>

"Look how we have all changed, matured, and become adults, its pretty insane" or something like that, is what I've been hearing from a lot of people I know....and this is my version of it *ahem* "I find it so amazing how most of us have not changed at all, how a lot of us are not even close to mature, and how legally we are adults, we should have our 'licenses' revoked". The reason why I say this is:

1. I name on ONE hand the number of my friends that are actual mature adults
2. I can count on TWO hands the number of my friends who didn't actually change anything about themselves except for the fact they are aka MOM.
3. I cant count the amount of my friends who play the exact same bullshit in the real world as they did in Junior High..

[Not Cool]

<<<<<<_next>\

My father and the step monster are supposed to be broken up, however, it seems she has moved back into the nest to torture my poor father more so then she already has. I'm not going to get too into this subject, as you know, it makes me very angry and frustrated.

________

I've been talking to one of my really good friends lately on facebook, which is marvelous for such things, and anyways its been really fun to actually talk to this person again, I really miss our sleepovers and what not.

<3Latsyrcatek

0 comments: