October 7, 2014

1/4 after 3 o'clock am

It goes like this:

My love peaced out with my heart, me = similar to zombie or living dead girl by still breathing without a goddamn heart (wtf?!??), city too small for you to be so close but away from me, so AK pulled up her big girl panties and pulled own peace out to Ontario....and got stuck in Ignace (don't ask)...which was all for nothing because after four long months, my love comes back out of thin air and I come back to this filthy city to reunite with my long lost heart... Only to turn 23, and goto jail for 28 lovely days. When I got out life wa golden, Micky & Mallory, and then we peaced out but that was short lived due to social networking b/s and on 08/21 we went back to jail, and I am free but my hearts a hostage to the remand..... Oh and I wrote this to him, 

3:03, and I can't sleep, not that I want to. I'm thinking about you, us, and my lack of trust. I'm scared, I'm pretty sure I've never been more afraid in my life.... I've never needed something to work so bad in my life... I wish just crossing my fingers would ensure the outcome I desire, too bad I'm sitting with reality, she's a bitch, I'll dance circles 'round her, in our honour. I miss you, three very simple words similar to the three other words that just don't justify the depth in meaning, and of what I feel for you. Your a blessing in disguise I'm sure, here's hoping what you feel for me is pure. End.

0 comments: