October 27, 2014

Pain has a Flavor

This particular pain, tastes like bologna from the Sobey's deli, and it feels like pins and needles, when your foot goes numb, and you have no control, and it doesn't physically hurt, but it immobilizes you.

Everything in regards to the person of which I relate my flavor of pain, is other worldly, and there is not another word in any language that I could say that would properly justify the depth of feelings I have, and have felt towards him. In fact, I feel like I'm losing my head.

I happen to be a master of turning wonderful things into disasters, luckily for me, there's someone with a greater power that see's past my disaster, he see's me for who I am, and he Loves me.

Unconditionally,

I never dreamed it my wildest dreams, that those fairy tale stories about Prince Charming would happen to me, and its not easy to believe, because sometimes, I'm not a nice person, I don't know why, but I got Heaven at my finger tips in his arms, and I chose to let all these worthless idols of this world stray me from his Love,

I'm a Bad Panda, and a tired one too, Good Night

xo

0 comments: