May 15, 2015

Reverie: Pro Choice

Was this what you wanted? I'm dying to know, you swore this isn't the way it would go. 


Did you always know you would leave me alone? 

Right now I'm wishing that I never hung up on you the last time you phoned.

But would it have made a difference?

Only you would know.

All the time we shared together, were they real, or were you just playing the role? 

You broke every promise you said, and yet I sit and wait, hoping you'll change your mind, praying it's not too late....

You destroyed my faith, and you broke the Love I Loved the most, without even an explanation....

Do you know how you have broken my head? 

I don't even know if you care, or ever cared.... Why would you do this, please tell me....

Anyways, I love you always, even if you don't Love me

0 comments: