February 13, 2017

Reverie: Meanings of things

rev·er·ie
ˈrev(ə)rē/
noun
noun: reverie; plural noun: reveries
  1. a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream.
    "a knock on the door broke her reverie"
    synonyms:daydream, daydreaming, trance, musing; More
    inattention, inattentiveness, woolgathering, preoccupation, absorption, abstraction, lack of concentration
    "she was startled out of her reverie by a loud crash"
    • Music
      an instrumental piece suggesting a dreamy or musing state.
    • archaic
      a fanciful or impractical idea or theory.
 So after all these years, I have finally posted the meaning of my ever famous title to most of my blogs Reverie.

Hi my name is Amanda, and I'm still an addict.
Devin got out, I finally seen him, but haven't heard from him since. Its probably for the best. I'm thinking that he needs to be with his wife and figure out what the heck he wants, but I'm not waiting for him.

I'm in the process of working on my Step 4 of CA steps. I was kind of in a state of withdrawl following Devin's sudden disapearence from my life.

on the positive side of things I am graduating to block 2 of my program in like 10 days and I'm super excited. I'm super excited to be moving along in my program.


0 comments: