January 25, 2009

Reverie -Never Before & Never Again

Before all I worried about, was if she was 'up to something'

funny thing is, now I couldn't care less, no jokes.

I watched this show the other day, and these people had to make a list of words they
feel, so, here's mine.

Broken, Dead, Cold, Alone, Empty, Nauseous, Hurt, Sadness, Sorrow, Anger, Hatred,
Unhappy, Sick, Brokenhearted, Disgusted, Mean, Sad, Down, Depressed, Numb.


Yeah....that about sums it up.

and people keep asking if I'm ok, I say yes, for the most part, but the truth is, I'm
never going to be 'OK' again; I'm just not, and, I've gotten used to it.

With Colton, we had this thing, don't know what it was, but it made me feel so
amazing, and he felt it too... we had a stronger bond, stronger then just brother
and sister, even stronger then parent and child.... I've never had it before, and
never again.

....you know, I can't blog about this so much right now... so, later for sure.

0 comments: