August 25, 2010

Uhm, PARTY & PARTY & Move on? hah!

Dear Blog, I have let you down... remember when I used to always title my posts as "Reverie etc" now I am too lazy, and not as cool I guess.

K so seriously, here's whats new with me. I'm still with my boy, of course. Its almost been 10months. Its ridiculous how different things were at this time last year, and thats all I'm going to say on the subject.

So, uhh, I did some drugs, had some good times, and moved on this summer. Its about time, I mean, I'm not going to stay young forever, and I don't want to spent all my time doing drugs and just chillin', ya know?

Call me crazy, but I actually want to get my shit together and have a real career. Oh, by the way I'm working at cineplex now. Its all good, its money. It'll pay my bills.

Speaking of bills, CJ and I got an apartment, its in our friends building, its going to take a lot of hard work, but I just have this feeling its gonna work out, and I'm pretty excited.

We also got a puppy, she's this insane mix of pure beauty... are you ready? She's a boxer, german sheperd, pitbull, rotti, mastiff (from the moms side) and a pure bread Siberian husky (dads side) and man is she amazing. I love her so much. She is 11 weeks old, and CJ and I named her Nahla (Naw-La) Aurora Patterson. *smiles*

Ok and I have some amazing news, my boyfriend is finally doing what he needs to do and I am on cloud 9. Of course I miss him terribly, and its only been two days, but I'm so happy that we're finally on our way to our happily ever after... well so to say :P

and my baby brother Hunter is getting so big, I miss him so much =(

Lady Gaga concert is in T-3 Days. Sooooooooo excited!! THANKS MOM N.

Annnnnnnnnyways, I just got back from my neighbors, they're pretty dope. They ordered pizza for us and Nahla played with her bff (the neighbors dog) Reya.

but its pretty late and I gotta get to bed...

I'll be writing more... I'm back this time.. I think.

Love, ME <3

1 comments:

christine said...

i just want the world to know i live for my boys and they love me and i love them always and forever!!