December 13, 2016

Post amongst the chaos #drugfree

Or lack there of

...for the 1st time I'm changing my life and fighting my demons without the help of my old friend, meth.

The thing is I miss it often, just about as much as I miss other unhealthy relationship I've had. For some reason, no matter how negative meth or those relationships were, they give meaning to the word nostalgia.

And even though I'm no longer physically an addict, I still suffer from the thinking patterns of an addict.

My mind constantly sees all sorts of crime of opportunity scenarios.

The only thing now is I don't act on them. I just let the thought pass, like a cloud in the sky.

I know it's been ages since I actually took the time to write in my blog, I probably should get into the habit of starting again because I'm a really good writer and maybe I can help someone one day. Maybe I could be that guy who writes something that changes the course of someone's life.

1 comments:

Holly said...

You definitely could be that person! I read your posts from recent-older and you can also see your growth through your blog, keep fighting the good fight and look to Him ALWAYS and you will never be the same!! xoxo