December 16, 2016

Reverie: 121616

My patience paid off, because like I assumed, he called back.

Moving on, I am so grateful that one of the amazing staff here in my recovery program was so kind as to lend me a keyboard, so now my blogging is going to be 100x easier.

I am super excited to get back into the habit of writing daily..

My case manager told me today that it would be okay if I blogged instead of journal. Thank God because writing with a pen just isn't the same for me as it is when I get in front of the computer screen and get a keyboard beneath my finger tips.

So I am getting ready to be going on a weekend pass to my moms.

Serena is going to be spending the night and then tomorrow I get to see my baby niece Amadora! I cannot wait. 

So many things are coming together for me.

Praise God

0 comments: