December 18, 2016

Reverie: 121816

Back from my weekend pass to my mom's. It wasn't that good, but it wasn't bad either.

I'm so excited for Christmas...I don't think I've been this excited for Christmas in years, literally.

Last week I got two new piercings, well, I got my nose redone and then my labret,
the nose is healing wonderfully, the labret however is being stubborn.

I got really good news this weekend, I found out that my 2 year old little sister is going to be allowed to spend a night with me during my christmas break. I can't even believe it! I miss her so much. What a wonderfull gift recovery has brought me. It's been a year since I seen her.

So a good friend of mine has joined me here at Wellspring! So proud of her.
I'm not sure what to really say right now, I'm kind of tired to be honest, and I think I've caught a cold.

Next weekend me and my cousin are going to go take pictures with Santa for my Grandma. We are going to wear matching outfits. It should look interesting considering I'm 25 and she's 8.

I  don't know if I mentioned this yet but I got some fish last week, their names are Splish & Splash.
They are doing really well and I think they are happy to be being cared for by a bunch of girls.

I'm also now on step 8 of my spirtual journey guide and step 3 of the big book.

Me and Devin are doing better, we had a bit of a rough spot the past week but like usual we work through it.




0 comments: