December 1, 2008

Reverie -My new life...Perhaps?

I spent the majority of yesterday moving, and unloading, moving...and, well I'm sure you get the point. Not only was that tiring, we had to move everything up three flights of stairs, and I did not enjoy it. Our apartment is absolutely splendid, but I'm nervous. I recently lost my job (again), and I don't know how long it will take me to find a new one...so obviously I'm nervous about how my share of things will get paid. Erg.

Currently I am on a stolen internet network.

(L)

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh-my, I hate moving. I think that I would rather indure major dental work!! Espcially when there are stairs .. yikes!

Congrats on the new apartment. I bet it will be fun putting it together to make it your own.

And as far as a new job, take what you want, not what you need!!! I am sure it will work out.

And at one time or another, who has not high jaked a little internet once ......

Latsyrcatek said...

haha yes I agree on dental work over moving. I get to unpack today, and my dad is coming over to drop off my baby brother so I can babysit him. It should be interesting.