December 24, 2008

Reverie -'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Hello again, dear blog of mine.

Right now, I have many thoughts that come to mind, such as what should I write that I have not written before. Alas, my mind has drawn a blank, because you see, there is nothing in particular that would make today different from any other, nothing special, nothing unique, just the same old melodrama that fills my life, day in and day out. I suppose I could write of how I have to make a trip 3 hours away with my father in a little less than 4 hours to pick up my brother whos mother is being a cunt as usual. ..

Aha, a thought has come to mind finally. Here is something I haven't written about, today is December 24, 2008, that's something new. Also, its Christmas eve. This Christmas is shaping up to a memorable one, and no matter how memorable it may turn out to be, so far its not looking like a memory I want to really remember. Perhaps its the constant bickering with my beau, although most of it caused of my own accord, or the jar of peanut butter that has caused my left arm to ache the past couple of days... whatever it may be, the main gist of it is clear, that this is not the typical Christmas one would want to wish upon themselves.

In regards to my Television + Internet getting hooked up last week, you remember, I was excited. Well do to a series of unfortunate events, that has been postponed until January 7, 2009.

Just a few short hours ago, the bad was half full, its down to a corner, who woulda thunk it ? *sigh*

After much pleading and apologies, with a few lies here, and there thrown in I have somewhat managed to get my friend who I wrote about in the previous blog to talk to me. Silly thing is, I didn't believe half the things I was saying, funny how those things work.

Another good friend of mine is still in BC, for some reason or another I miss her. Although, I don't really miss her much when she's here, so I don't know why I am so eager for her return, distance makes the heart grow fonder ? I suppose I finally believe that one.

Well, until another time,
Latsyrcatek

0 comments: