December 9, 2008

Reverie -White Trash Beautiful

Hello all,
Well finally today, which will end in approximetly 8 minutes, our phone got hooked up, now the wait is on for Cable + Internet. I am still on someone else's network, by complete fluke. By the way, our Cable + Internet won't be coming until the 18th =(
The Metallica concert was the other day, and three of my old best friends all got to go, words can't describe how insansly envious I am. I just missed quite possibly one of the greatest concerts of my life, and who knows if I will ever get the chance to see Metallica again *sigh*
According to everything Britney Spears is completely sold out now as well, I'm pretty disapointed, ah, I have more important things to worry about....

I had a job interview today, I didn't go, it was too cold, and yes, I am a pussy. I have a job interview tomorrow as well, but who knows what will happen......
For the past two days my mind has been on a [NOSTALGIA] trip, I don't like it, not one bit, I'msurprised I'm not in a mood because of it, I've been surprisingly chipper...
Well, until later.

<3

0 comments: