May 16, 2009

Reverie: Halfway off the Edge

So, for whatever reason, the universe has decided that tomorrow will not go well. No matter how hard I try, my effort will be put to shame when my family members put me and my feelings aside, to fight over shit that has nothing to do with me. They have decided, against my wishes, that fighting at my birthday party, is more important, then making me happy. because you know, this is already really hard for me. Its my first birthday without Colton. I know I had 15 birthday parties without him, and only 2 with him, but I kind of got used to him being at my birthday. Seeing him smiling at me, helping me open my presents.... so its really hard. and on top of that, I have to deal with everyone else's bullshit too. because you know, they couldn't give me a break for one day.

0 comments: